Saturday 1 June 2013

Find me at a market

June will be an extra busy month as I prepare for the Winter Design Market in the courtyard of GOMA on the 22nd. This happens to be the first day of the school holidays, which means I have a pile of marking and reporting to finalise in the coming weeks. Alas, this is the juggling act necessary to run my little O bliss venture, while teaching high school art full time.
My journal of ideas is full of new designs (as well as old ideas that have not yet been realised). This market will see the launch of new products, which will be added to my Etsy shop soon after, I promise. If you live local, I highly recommend you mark the date in you diary. This boutique market features many of Brisbane's finest artists and designers and of course, while you are there, you can explore the Queensland Art Gallery & Gallery of Modern Art.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add comment